If you are an experienced Controls Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Controls Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client.
Your specific duties as a Controls Engineer will include:
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Rockwell PLC’s, HMI’s, VFD’s and AVS, FIS and controls systems, especially in the paint shop.
- As a member of the Paint Core Engineering team, you will be will be responsible for the integration of paint controls systems including FIS, AVS, Conveyor and process controls, along with interfacing with manufacturing and plant systems IT.
- Candidate will also be responsible for developing and improving existing and new process and equipment controls and monitoring specifications for the design, specification, installation and launch of electrical/controls systems to improve current and future vehicle programs and manufacturing processes.
- Candidate will work with vendor controls engineers to install, test, and debug standard controls systems.
- He/she may also direct the efforts of others, including agency personnel or third-party controls integrators.
- Although most PLC code and modules are developed and installed by vendors, the candidate may need to create custom PLC code for unique situations or modify code to address issues identified by others.
As a Controls Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of experience with Allen-Bradly PLC5 and ControlLogix in an manufacturing environment 5+ years of experience with Installation , Implementation, and Integration of manufacturing plant floor controls systems in Assembly plants .
- Engineering Degree
As a Controls Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Controls Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!