Key Performance Areas
- Answer’s customer inquiries and provides accurate information regarding Heavy Equipment parts.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Follows up on quotes and determines whether we achieved the sale or not.
- Participate in various research projects as needed.
- Works closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provides timely customer feedback to the company regarding any pricing, delivery, or quality issues.
- Work as a member/leader of special or on-going projects that are important to area/process improvement including new product development and market research projects.
- Assist in development of work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Assist as needed in pricing, promotion, parts availability, and continuous improvement projects.
Experience and Education:
- Experience: One year of related experience and /or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience in a customer support role.
- Education: High School Diploma
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal communication.
- Technology: Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office, Teams, ERP systems, tracking systems and the ability to learn new software programs as required.
- Highly motivated, pro-active, self-starter with a sales mentality.
- Out-going personality, with the ability to develop excellent customer relationships.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment; in depth knowledge of Heavy Equipment products and parts preferred.
Supervisory Responsibility – This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work - This position is full-time. Days and normal hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Occasional overtime as needed.
Travel – No travel is expected for this position.
Work Environment - The position operates in a professional office environment using standard office equipment such as computers, iPads, phones, copiers and filing cabinets. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and moving mechanical parts.
Physical Requirements –
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Customer Sales & Service Analyst position to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms, lift and/or carry up to 10 pounds, balance, bend, stoop or kneel, climb, push/pull and squat, or crouch.