Barker Consulting, a customer service/sales firm, is expanding and hiring for our ENTRY LEVEL Sales and Customer Service Representative position! We foster a collaborative and competitive company culture that thrives on team success while applauding individual achievement.
We take care of our candidates, offering them a chance for professional advancement. We use a proven face to face approach to drive sales to new business prospects. We offer a training program that is hands-on because we care about our candidates and want to give them the best tools to succeed in their new role.
While the position starts ENTRY LEVEL, Barker Consulting is looking for someone who will add long-term value to our firm and client and move from an entry-level role into an upper management position. We look for individuals who are growth-oriented and like to be challenged to think quick on their feet!
Does this sound like you so far?
Wonderful! We look forward to seeing your resume!
• Assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
• Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
• Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
• How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior
• An awareness of the core processes and best practices used in service and support
• One on one sales based interaction with customers.
• OUTSTANDING Customer Service priority
• Teamwork Oriented
• Meeting or exceeding customer service and new account goals
• Become familiar with product information understanding features and benefits of your product
• Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
• Demonstrate knowledge of products and services and use this knowledge to establish customer loyalty