A tenured Tier 1 Toyota equipment vendor is looking for a Sales Associate Specialist to assist in current and upcoming projects with a major Japanese auto manufacturer. This position has future opportunities to excel within the organization.Job Requirements
· Bachelor of Bachelor of Arts in Business, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
· Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience.
· Previous experience working for a Tier I or Tier II Automotive company is desirable, but not required.
· Experience in Toyota, Subaru and their vendors is desirable, but not required.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including strong leadership ability are required.
· Must have strong organizational and planning skills.
· Able to work in a multicultural work environment.
· Ability to work in a team environment to support demanding automotive customer requirements.
· Ability to communicate and work well with all levels of the organization.
· Ability to compile effective and concise visual reports and graphs.
· Effective time management skills.
· Ability to perform responsibilities with minimal supervision.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Japanese is beneficial, but not required.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Powerpoint.
Office: Open Office Environment, moderate noise level.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8AM-5PM
Plant: Necessary to follow safety protocols and procedures in our and our customer plants. Important to interact with all levels of specialists, team leaders and department managers.
Travel: Up to 10%, some weekend/holiday/shutdown onsite visits with customers.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, see, and hear. The team member must be capable of walking, sitting, and standing for extended periods of time and is occasionally required to lift up to 30 pounds.
This job description is intended to identify the general nature and level of work as well as certain essential job functions. It is not intended, and should not be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of team members assigned to this job. To qualify for this job, you must be able to perform its essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.