We are looking for an innovative Product Manager with experience in the development of the enterprise data warehouse, data marts, visualization and advance analytics use cases for Higher Education. The ideal candidate must be able to lead a team under pressure with demonstrated experience in product / project management.
- Define the innovative data and analytics offerings based on an in-depth understanding of the industry, clients’ requirements, business, sales and technology direction.
- Leverage market knowledge data to amplify product development and ensure the product direction is aligned with both short term and long-term business goals.
- Lead the process of development the end-to-end campus product solution including data modelling, data architecture, predictive/forecasting/operations research models and visualisation / dashboards.
- Work across all functional areas, gathering inputs, updating campus product plans and roadmaps, and communicating the impact of product/solution decisions to all stakeholders.
- Understand and translate customer needs into implementable business solutions to enable long-term success and business integration.
- Manage, coach and work with a team of data scientists, solution architects, etc. to develop, enhance and support the campus data analytics product.
- Work closely with the product marketing team to develop the product whitepaper, brochure, product collaterals sales and marketing plans.
- Attend industry events and conferences to understand current industry trends, challenges, and potential market opportunities.
- Review product/solution evaluation metrics from multiple sources and ensure they are incorporated in future versions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematical Science, Business, Information Management Systems or equivalent.
- Possesses at least 7 years’ experience in product management or data and analytics environment, either in delivering, managing or overseeing.
- Familiar with design, life cycle and development of data products.
- Proficiency in ETL/Visualisation tools such as Informatica, MicroStrategy, etc.
- Experience in UX/UI design and data science software applications such as SAS EM, IBM-SPSS, R, Python, etc is an added advantage.
- Deep understanding or experience working in the IHL domain is preferred.
- Comfortable with the agile software development environment.
- Possess excellent analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills.