What we are looking for:
- 10 + years of CNC Programming experience
- CNC programming Mills & Lathes
- 4 axis programming, 5 axis programming preferred, high speed machining
- Metal processing or plating experience preferred.
- Military Specifications, ASME Y14.5M GD&T, and interpreting engineering drawings.
CNC Programming, Mills & Lathes, 4 & 5 axis. Meet production schedules, work from complex blueprints, solid models and step files, creating work instructions and shop aids. Establish reference points, provide assistance to machine paths and calculate angular and linear dimensions and design sequence for machine parts, prepare geometric layout. Identify instruction errors, resolve errors to ensure appropriate trial run and design new programs for production CNC machines. Analyze and recommend all cutting tools with the proper speed and feeds for CNC programs. Reduce cycle time.