We are seeking a Junior Manpower Specialist to support Manpower Planning efforts for the Defense Agency (DHA) Manpower and Organization Division.
Successful candidate will:
- Provide functional support in civilian and military manpower management, organizational design, and management engineering support.
- Assisting with planning, organizing, and conducting manpower analysis and requirements programming for the DHA.
- Coordinate within the DHA to assist with directorate and market manpower actions.
- Translate DHA requirements to resource specific requirements.
- Use FMTS to manage manpower requirements and authorizations.
- Provide prioritization recommendations for manpower planning initiatives.
- Develop planning and programming documents that support manpower planning goals.
- Gather organizational data to support recommendations for appropriate workforce mix, restructuring and/or reorganization based on studies and analysis.
- Support development of joint manpower documentation.
- Be proficient in the Microsoft suite of programs.
- Ability to undergo a background investigation which requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience
- Familiarity with DoD Manpower Management, manpower programming, and manpower analysis principles is beneficial.
- Demonstrated experience in a federal environment and a solid understanding of resource management processes is beneficial.
- Demonstrated expertise with developing meaningful presentations to leadership.
- Ability to utilize standard Manpower reporting tools.
Send resume and salary requirements to: [ Link Removed ] .
Visit us at [ Link Removed ] .
Facebook. [ Link Removed ]
Twitter . [ Link Removed ]
LinkedIn. [ Link Removed ]
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veteran and DisabilityJob Requirements
Please see above