AutoNation Chrysler Dodge in North Richland Hills, TX is looking for a Receptionist to join our industry leading Service Team!
The Receptionist greets customers when they come into the dealership’s showroom, answers questions and directs them to the appropriate staff member. The receptionist answers incoming calls, takes messages and transfers calls.
- Greet the showroom customers and assist them by providing the information needed or referring them to the correct staff member
- Operate the telephone switchboard: answer incoming calls, transfer callers to appropriate personnel, take messages and use the paging system
- Document customers who come into the dealership, noting basic demographic information and contact information
- Perform general administrative duties, such as taking care of plants and straightening magazines, to maintain the lobby or reception area
- Customer Service Experience required
- Car Dealership Experience preferred
- Outgoing personality with expertise in developing relationships
- Basic computer and internet proficiency required
- Familiarity with vehicle models and personnel within the dealership a huge plus!
- Polite and professional in manner
- Organized to keep track of all incoming calls and visitors
- Superb communication skills, as the first point of contact in the dealership!