Automated Health Systems, a dynamic and entrepreneurial healthcare company, is looking to hire an administrative professional to join its team in Nashville, TN. This position is an on-site role in our Nashville, TN office.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative, organizational, and operational support to Project Leadership and other Project staff.
Qualifications for the position include:
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to thoroughly perform all technical skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to operate office communication technology (i.e., fax, scanner, copier, multi-line phone system, etc.) required.
- Minimum of two years' experience as an Administrative Assistant providing high quality administrative support is strongly preferred.
- Associates Degree in business related field or equivalent experience required. Health care background preferred.
In addition to comprehensive and ongoing training, we offer full-time employees a suite of benefits, including health insurance, and dental and vision insurances.
AHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit our website for more information: [ Link Removed ]
"The Enlightened Choice in Health Service Management"