Production Supervisor – 2 nd shift – Food Manufacturing
Salary Up to $65,000 with Excellent Benefits
Do you have a background in food manufacturing? Our client has an excellent history of stability. This national manufacturer is looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to manage and lead their team in the food industry. There are opportunities to move as you grow & develop professionally. You will need a hands-on approach, and have a working knowledge of safety, supervision, budgets, and lean manufacturing concepts to succeed in this position. You will also develop and maintain all sanitation programs.
Enjoy living and working in this quaint Midwestern town. Enjoy the town’s charm in the picturesque parks, and renowned historical sites. Close enough to the big city to enjoy all the activity!Job Requirements
Requirements for this Production Supervisor position:
· At least 2 years’ experience in a leadership role in food manufacturing
· Separator and HTST experience in Dairy Processing a Must
· Must have food processing background
· Excellent leadership, organizational, & computer skills
· Need to be able to build a team and motivate members.
[ Link Removed ] OR jeannieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management