At Audatic, we build systems to render speech from any sound scenario clear and free of noise using state of the art deep learning technology. With this, we enable millions of people with hearing loss to enjoy interactions in social settings like bars or restaurants.
Deep Learning Engineers form the core of our team at Audatic. If you are excited to develop and test novel algorithmic architectures for customisable sound environments, we have a fantastic job opportunity for you.
- Design, implementation, and evaluation of models and software prototypes
- Creating and improving deep learning architectures and corresponding software stack (visualisation, neural network infrastructure)
- Engaging in team collaboration to meet joint research goals
- At least 3 years of experience in Deep Learning
- Ability to write clean and well documented Python code
- Proven track record of solving challenging engineering problems
- Experience in Python and computing libraries such as CUDA
- Passion for deep learning and medical technology
- Knowledge of Linux/Ubuntu and automation tools
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus package, you can expect the following:
- Support for professional development and further learning
- A comfortable budget for your personalised equipment setup
- Company-sponsored team events and retreats
- Free meals, drinks and snacks
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Diverse team of international talent
- Open, friendly and collaborative company culture
- Green, modern office in the heart of Berlin
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. Committed to inclusive growth, we consider all applications equally, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply. We can provide immigration support if needed. We look forward to your application!