Are you an analytical Accounting Professional who enjoys collaborating with others, and is extremely attentive to detail? Are you eager to achieve new heights within your career with a stable employer in the US market? If so, this might be the next career opportunity that will progress your career forward! ATCO Structures USA has several corporate and sales offices across the US, in addition to a manufacturing facility in Texas where we build modular buildings and space rental units.
ATCO Structures is currently growing within the US, and we are seeking a full-time permanent Accountant to join our team in Spring, Texas. As part of a team of 3 Accounting professionals, this team member will be responsible for managing the financial operations of their individual business units through analysis, budgeting, forecasting and preparation of financial reports that are shared with the Senior Financial Officers and Operations teams.
- Manage the accounting operation including the preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable and pre-paid expenses for assigned business unit(s)
- Assist with establishing and monitoring internal controls to ensure that accounting activities are in accordance with established regulatory, contracts, and company policies and procedures
- Improve business efficiency through suggesting and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop long term objectives to align with the company's mission through the strategic planning process
- Complete annual 3-year budget and monthly Forecasting of Income statements
- Maintain strong working relationships and works closely with assigned business units
- Act as a liaison between the Company and AP & AR customers to deal with issues as they arise
- Prepare, analyze and present monthly, quarterly and annual operating results for assigned business unit(s)
- Provide strategic analysis as required to drive improved decision making
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors
- Other projects as assigned
- Degree in Accounting or another related field with eligibility to pursue CPA designation
- Minimum of 1-3 years of prior accounting experience
- Public accounting experience (preferred)
- Advanced Excel User and experience with Macros
ATCO is a diversified global corporation delivering comprehensive solutions and service excellence in Structures & Logistics (workforce housing, innovative modular facilities, construction, site support services, and logistics and operations management); Energy Infrastructure (electricity generation, transmission, and distribution; natural gas transmission, distribution and infrastructure development; energy storage and industrial water solutions; and electricity and natural gas retail sales); Transportation (ports and transportation logistics); and Commercial Real Estate. ATCO is community-based with global reach and, over the course of our 70-year history, we've worked in more than 100 countries developing reliable integrated solutions. Our history has been shaped by imagination, courage, perseverance, and integrity - qualities that we seek in all potential employees. To learn more about what makes ATCO a one of a kind employer visit [ Link Removed ] to see all that we have to offer.