If you want to control an army of minions, I mean… servers, and you feel a compelling need to automate, instrument, and monitor things, have we got the job for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and maintain automated build and continuous integration systems
- Bring order to the mess that developers create when they're left to themselves with infrastructure ;)
- Use the latest cloud, automation, continuous integration, and container technologies
- Design a secure infrastructure using AWS security groups, firewall configurations, and SSL/public key infrastructure
TASKS YOU MIGHT WORK ON:
- Develop Ansible playbooks to deploy web applications and proxy servers
- Configure a CI server to build and automatically deploy a Node-based Web application to a test environment
- Develop Terraform code for auto-scaling server clusters
- Create custom AMIs with Packer
- Work with developers to containerize existing applications using Docker
- Configure Secure Linux in a cloud environment to ensure we have a compliant and secure infrastructure
WHY WE SHOULD TALK:
- You get excited about DevOps technologies like Ansible, Docker, Cloudflare, AWS, nginx, PKI, etc.
- You have a technical degree and at least 4 years of solid experience in development, infrastructure management, and operations support.
- You want to work in a lively yet laid-back environment full of people who love learning (and craft beer/fine coffee)
- You want to work on stuff that matters to mission
- This position requires an active security clearance (TS/SCI with Polygraph). If you already hold an active clearance, please apply! If you'd like to obtain a security clearance, let's talk!