Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 106,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 865,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.
Learn more about our culture.
Articulate is looking for a Software Engineer to join our amazing team. We’re a team of makers. We believe the job of a development team is more than just writing code. We are here to create experiences that delight our customers—that is always our top priority.
We’re a fully distributed company with a high degree of autonomy and no office space. At Articulate, you’ll work closely with an awesome team of software engineers, QA engineers, and product designers to build industry-leading products and solve interesting problems.
What you'll do:
- Own and deliver complete features, including design, architecture, implementation, testing, shipping, and maintenance
- Work across all of the technology stacks that make up Articulate 360
- Participate in the engineering on-call rotation
- Engage in in-depth code review with the team
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
What you should have:
- Experience working professionally in C#
- A growth mindset and a deep passion for continuous learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as part of a small team, or in collaboration with large product groups
- Strong coding, debugging, and problem-solving skills
You have read our human-centered organization framework
and are in sync with it 100%.