We are looking for a PHP developer interested in building performant systems. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the team responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Ark Mortgage is a great place to grow your career!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and requirements.
- Troubleshoot bugs quickly and efficiently.
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with mobile platforms.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Support employees with documentation and training.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Experience with various frameworks including Symfony, React and React Native.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential.
- Experience developing secure software, based upon industry specifications.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (without pre-set limitations)
- Employee Homeownership Assistance Program
- Employee Mortgage Discount Program
- Career growth and development
Ark Mortgage is an independent, innovative full-service mortgage lender with expertise in every area of residential purchase and refinance mortgage lending. We have built a reputation as an outstanding mortgage banking firm, serving the lending needs of homebuyers, homeowners and real-estate investors throughout New York & New Jersey. Ark Mortgage, Inc. is a highly motivating employer that develops its employees to become long-term members of its team.
Ark Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer