Junior Sales Associate- SALES / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXPANSION
Begin an Exciting Career TODAY!
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross-functional collaboration with sales, marketing, management, etc.
- Provide product and service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, and success stories
- Generate new sales leads
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadlineJob Requirements
No experience necessary. A full paid training program will be provided to the ideal candidate. Familiarity with any of the following areas is considered an asset:
- Promotional Marketing
- Business Development
- Customer service & Relations
We are looking for talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to start their career with a fast-paced company. Our ideal employee will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership qualities.