Marketing/Sales Team Lead- Immediate Hire - Full Time
Entry Level Openings- No Experience Required!
We have found candidates who have a college degree in Marketing Management or Advertising OR 6 months experience in the Customer Service or Sales field are an excellent fit for the open entry-level positions we are currently hiring for. People with customer service experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry-level sales and marketing positions.
We’re an ambitious sales and marketing consulting firm. We specialize in new account acquisitions, customer retention, and sales and marketing for our Fortune 100 Clients.
We will be training qualified candidates for full-time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients. We are looking for entry-level individuals that can advance into our management development program and extend our client’s reach into 2 new markets nationwide and here at home in 2020! Promotion and pay are based on performance, not seniority!
What BMC Offers You:
- Leadership development – we train in Covey Time Management and myriad leadership systems
- Full time or internship positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
- Meeting with new business clients, face to face
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
Arch City Partners is looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- Strong student mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills