- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two years’ experience in sales
- Two years’ experience in account management
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred
- Experience delivering customer-focused solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management priorities simultaneously, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Passionate about being a trusted partner to transform behavioral healthcare
- Results driven -- documented success in exceeding goals and objectives
- Demonstrated commitment to the core values of the company
This position requires travel approximately 50%.
- The opportunity to make life better for millions of people
- An environment of positive and super smart colleagues
- Turning innovative ideas into real-world results
- Encouraging curiosity and collaboration
- Priding ourselves in being diverse and inclusive
- Fostering a company of trust & accountability
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Investment in our team with continuous learning opportunities
- Balancing extraordinary work with your personal life
- Flexible working hours and lots of freedom in your work habits
- Embracing social responsibility with time off to serve your community
aptihealth, inc. is a behavioral health engagement company that seamlessly integrates physical and behavioral healthcare. Our platform connects medical providers, behavioral health specialists and patients with our proprietary assessment and treatment management protocols to get and keep patients healthier faster. aptihealth’s structured therapy programs are centered on its proprietary 15 Life Domain Clinical Framework© that efficiently provides collaborative care teams with the most thorough understanding of a patient’s behavioral health needs. The aptihealth platform connects patients and their care teams with licensed behavioral health specialists who provide 90-day and extended care therapy by phone or video supported by an easy-to-use consumer friendly digital experience. The aptihealth program is evidenced to get individuals into therapy faster and clinically proven to improve both behavioral and medical outcomes while lowering overall cost. aptihealth’s investors include Hudson River Capital Holdings, KASA Investments and Timber IV.
At aptihealth, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our team, products and community. aptihealth is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by contacting us.
To all recruitment agencies: aptihealth does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to us, our team members or any other organization location. aptihealth is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information, please contact us at:
200 Portland Street, 5th Floor
Boston, MA 02114
( [ Phone number blocked ]