About the Role
We’re looking for a Senior Backend Engineer. You’ll have exciting opportunities to fundamentally impact the product and the business.
- You have at least a BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficiency in backend languages and frameworks such as Python, Java / C / C++, Go
- 3+ years of experience developing highly performant and scalable back-end code
- Proficient in Data Structures and Algorithms
- You have experience developing backend technologies and services that scale to handle millions of requests, and extract insights from massive data.
You are a great fit because you are:
- A solid problem solver
- Interested in joining an early stage startup
- Pragmatic and methodical
- A clear communicator and collaborator
- A great teammate
- Favor execution over planning
In this role you will:
- Develop the AptEdge Backend components
- Contribute to product architecture discussions
- Cross-functional team collaboration
- Engage with customers for user interviews
Bonus points for experience in:
- Experience with developing scalable platforms with relational databases like Postgres, configuration/synchronization services, and advanced cache stores like Redis.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes. Deployment experience in K8s a big plus
- Working with Terraform and/or GCP
- Good understanding of how highly secure, distributed, resilient software works
- Experience shipping multi-tenant platforms for both SaaS and on-premise deployments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Commuter benefits