SAP Support Specialist
Want to work for an enterprise, stable, yet continuously growing company? Do you have SAP Support experience? Then this job may be for you!
Location: Remote until their offices open back up, then you will be required to be in Birmingham, AL
Our client is hiring an SAP Support Specialist to support the ongoing needs of the Business Accounting/Finance and IT organization through the integration of SAP as a cross-functional team member. You will be asked to support end-users with their day-to-day issues and questions. You will also have the opportunity to participate in ongoing project work including but not limited to, enhancements, efficiencies, acquisition integration support, and training.
The SAP Support Specialist will provide day-to-day support and high to critical complexity incidents, that are disrupting normal business operations. They need to provide excellent support in a timely manner to ensure reliable and cost-effective service to employees and customers.
What you will be doing:
- Analyze and define functional and non-functional requirements, based on communications with the business, to help deliver SAP technology services
- Assist cross-functional teams in defining, developing, designing and implementing on-going projects
- This job requires you to participate in incident research and resolution
- Cross training support for other cross-functional teams
- Support 400+ users
- Basic SAP development
- Incident reports/support que troubleshoot tickets
- Bug Fixes
What you need to be successful:
- Experience with SAP Accounting and Finance modules
- Basic understanding of SAP development is required (e.g. ABAP, SQL)
- SAP experience, SAP S/4 HANA is a plus
- Experience with General Ledger and Controlling Assessment and Distribution Configuration and Support is a plus
- Understanding of SAP FICO master data relationships and dependencies
- Familiarity with validations and substitutions within SAP