Duration: 6 months
- Take inbound phone calls from technicians requesting uploads and downloads, programming information into new or existing accounts in response to tech request or by scope of work.
- Dispatches technician to the next job and provides necessary information regarding the service request.
- Generates field service work order requests when unable to establish remote DLL session.
- Completes data entry into programming if required when completing a download.
- Resolves technical issues through research and investigation and responds back to appropriate parties via phone.
- Performs and issues confirmations when panel download has been completed.
- After the work is complete, the rep is responsible for requesting the billing information from the technician and moving the job from “Cleared” to “Billable” status.
- Places systems on test and views signals for the technician.
- Receives inbound phone calls from service technicians in the field.
- Handles the call. Does not transfer the technician’s call (unless absolutely necessary), and resolves technician’s questions independently or requests assistance to answer technician’s questions.
- Clears and bills job tickets for service technician.
- Assigns the next job ticket to the service technician.
- Places systems on test and views signals for the service technician.
- Notifies the Coordinator if a service technician cannot complete the job ticket as assigned; or a service technician requests more work to be assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task; strong customer service, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Windows / Office.
- Must be a team player and able to work as business needs dictate.
- Ability to type 35 wpm.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all panel types and special programming projects.
- Ability to perform technical research to resolve complex problems in various versions of Focus, Safewatch, Vista, Radionics, DMP and DSC panels.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- 1 to 3 years of contact / call center experience.
- Experience with alarm installation, DLL, technical support, or data processing preferred.