Amida Technology Solutions is a DC-based technology company focused on solutions for data interoperability, data utility, and data security. We create open-source solutions that collect, reconcile, transform, and standardize data for business intelligence, predictive analytics, decision support, and user transactions. We specialize in taking data from inception to impact.
Our team is comprised of creative, forward thinkers who are passionate about using cutting-edge technology to make a difference in people's lives and have a positive impact on our country. We offer an entrepreneurial, high-growth environment that values fresh ideas, candid conversations, and authentic teamwork.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering and development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS, or a related technical field
- 1+ years of experience in software architecture and design
- 1+ years of experience in a team lead role
- 1-3 years of back-end development experience including Node.JS and Python
- 1-3 years of front-end development experience including React JS
- Prior experience using Git/Github, preferably contributing to open-source projects
- A firm grasp of RESTful API design and scalable web architecture
- Experience writing data parsers in a variety of formats, ranging from ASCII files to XML/JSON structured data
- Prior experience working with data science, machine learning, or natural language processing
- Experience developing software applications in an Agile environment
- Prior experience working with the ELK stack including Elasticsearch
- Prior experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure