At American Income we make it our mission to provide working-class families affordable supplemental benefits to help protect themselves and their family, while developing a long-standing relationship with them.
Our associates, both men and women, come from diverse backgrounds and experiences, yet are all one big happy family. We are looking for individuals who are hardworking, aggressive, intelligent, charismatic, and believe in the importance keeping families protected.
We have four New Jersey offices (Edison, Cherry Hill, Toms River & West Orange) and are actively filling management training positions due to rapid expansion in of all four offices. We are also looking to open up additional offices around the state and need somebody we can train to run these offices. We were deemed essential by Governor Murphy so our team is meeting with clients over video from the comfort of our own homes. While others are laying off, we are growing because more people need us than ever so we’re trying to keep up with the increase in demand! We’re also partnering with local unions like the police, firefighters, EMTs, teachers, electricians, carpenters, nurses and communications workers.
What We Offer:
- Weekly bonuses and lifetime renewals
- Rapid advancement based solely on performance....not tenure
- High income potential based on performance (averaging $60K-$85K 1st year)
- Stock purchase plan and additional commission available toward health insurance costs after 90 days of service
- Convention and sales incentive trips to exciting and exotic locations
- Stock purchase plan
- Health insurance contributions after 90 days
- Local office training
We Are Looking for Individuals Who:
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Have strong professional communication skills, in person and on the phone
- Are confident, positive, empathetic, and trustworthy with the highest degree of integrity
- Are driven, motivated, highly disciplined, and committed to success
- Are organized, flexible, coach-able, and willing to learn
- Willingness and desire to help other team members