Are you ready for sustainable pacing and shared passion?
At AMBOSS, we believe in engineering that matters; no crunch culture, no big egos.
Do you love building great applications for the web? Are you looking to produce high-quality output and work with creative problem solving in a diverse, agile cross-functional team? Do you thrive when you can stay up to date with new technologies, and get to share your knowledge with those around you, helping others become the best they can be? As a Full Stack Engineer at AMBOSS you get to do all those things while improving healthcare for millions worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Working in a cross-functional agile team whose mission it is to guide medical students through their first four years of study and help them succeed in becoming the next generation of doctors
- Taking full ownership of discovering solutions with the team and implementing them end-to-end from idea to production
- Constantly improving team performance by giving and receiving constructive feedback, and help to shape and maintaining effective work processes
- Helping others reach their full potential through mentorship and having a constant exchange of ideas between developers
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 8+ years experience working as an engineer + strong experience working in a full stack environment, where you launched different products and features successfully in production
- Experience and understanding of current and emerging front-end technologies, practices and frameworks (ideally React)
- Experience in structuring microservices and service architectures, designing and deploying new services from scratch
- Experience in keeping a codebase scalable as well as ensuring developer confidence by maintaining a solid test framework (we use Jest, Enzyme and Cypress, React Testing Library)
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application. Or, if you are not quite ready, send us an email to gather some further information at firstname.lastname@example.org