· Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative software solutions to transform service performance, durability, cost, and security.
· Evolve software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all team deliverables.
· Write high-quality distributed system software.
· Experience with object-oriented design
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years’ experience for every 1 year of education.
· 5+ years professional experience in front-end software development.
· Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from Front-End user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
· Experience taking a lead role in developing complex software systems that have been successfully launched to customers.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.