Food Service Worker II
- This position performs a variety of tasks in the production, including, cafeteria operations (operating the cash register and operating the grill), patient tray-line, prepares and delivers trays and janitorial/sanitation.
- This position cleans dishware, patient trays/carts and keeps a clean environment according to HACCP standards Responsible for providing food to patients rooms Needs experience with computer/systems/technology Availability for weekends/holidays (flexible/open schedule)
- High School Diploma Required
- Food service and/or hospitality experience required
- Must be avaiable to cover both morning and evenings shifts
- Float position covering both morning and evening shifts (2-3 days for each shift each week)
- Shift hours will be either 6am- 2:30pm or 12:30pm- 9pm Monday - Sunday