Aluna’s mission is to provide clarity, peace and control of your respiratory health. Aluna empowers patients and providers with engaging solutions to efficiently monitor and manage health. Aluna’s award-winning portable spirometry platform tracks daily lung health, while equipping providers with real-time, accurate data. Patients can now take control of their lung health, while providers have the opportunity to deliver higher-quality care, propelled by accurate remote monitoring. To learn more about Aluna visit www.alunacare.com We’re hiring a QA/QV Lead who specializes in testing and verification of Web and Mobile applications As a Quality Verification Lead at Aluna you will oversee the testing and verification efforts for Aluna’s Web and Mobile applications Reporting to the VP of Engineering, you will align with Product, Project and Commercial partners to understand what your engineering partners need from their QV team, and how you can best build and organize your team to meet these needs.
- Lead: support your QV team members, guide their work and provide quality data to the development team.
- Experiment: develop and test new theories to improve your work, utilize the latest technologies to improve the quality of Aluna’s applications
- Audit: use data gathering and analysis tools to ensure QV is as data-driven as we can be
- Grow & Mentor: build out the QA team and support them with guidance on specific skills and general
- Encourage: push for best practice from your development partners
- Improve: incorporate tools and data to reduce redundancy - always look to improve
- Forecast: not only focused on now, but on what trends are telling us and what future risks we might encounter
- Experience: you have at least 3 years in a QA or software V&V management/lead role, preferably in Medical Technology or a similar regulated field (HIPPA)
- Collaboration: you will build cross-discipline partnerships between Dev and QV
- Determination: you will evolve processes and manage changing priorities to provide high-quality data
- Organization: you will apply process to ensure you and your team have the structure they need to succeed