We Need Roadside Assistance Technicians in the Your Area!
Who We Are:
The Allstate Good Hands Rescue Network (GHRN) is a crowdsourced network of independent contractors who help people when a roadside emergency has left them stranded. GHRN offers tire change, fuel delivery, jump start and lockout services.
Our rescuers come from a variety of backgrounds and industries including retirees, veterans, auto repair students, roadside assistance pros (looking for additional work), transportation pros (courier, drivers, delivery, gas, taxi, tow), landscapers, people who enjoy working on cars, automotive professionals (brake repair, car inspection, diagnostic techs, tire technicians, oil and lube techs, highway maintenance workers, tune-up techs, mechanical repair technicians), mechanically inclined hobbyists, mobile mechanics, contractors, freelancers, on-demand seasonal workers and many others who have an affinity for cars (experienced or entry-level).
What's in it for you?
• Extra Income, mobile independent contractor opportunity
• Flexibility – work when you want, login from home, your car, or wherever you are!
• Helping others in need – join the fleet of roadside rescuers and save the day!
• Partner with an industry leader – Allstate®
Getting started is easy.
• Apply online in just five minutes by visiting our application portal
• Meet minimum requirements
• Attend a live skill validation session*
• Start rescuing people!
* To ensure the safety of our candidates and validators, in-person skills validations may be delayed as we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19. Virtual skills validations are now available for eligible candidates who have all the required equipment to perform roadside rescues. To learn more about the list of necessary equipment, please contact our onboarding specialists toll-free at [ Phone number blocked ] .Job Requirements
Insured car • Smartphone • Valid driver’s license • At least 18 years old • Pass background screen (criminal, motor vehicle & drug screen) • Pass validation of basic skills