Position: LPN Charge Nurse
Shift: 2nd Shift
Weekly hours: 48 hrs./biweekly
Normandie Ridge, a continuing care retirement community in York, PA, offers a full range of living options including independent living in our cottages and apartments, personal care, skilled nursing care, dedicated memory care and short-term rehabilitation. It is part of Albright Care Services, a not-for profit organization that has been caring for seniors in Central Pennsylvania for over 100 years.
At Normandie Ridge, we are looking for a licensed practical nurse to to work as charge nurse, helping the RN supervisors to operate a person-centered Nursing Care Center. Our LPN charge nurses:
- Render professional nursing care to our residents through the proper administration of prescribed medications and treatments;
- Monitor the medication and treatment cart, nurses' station and medication room, ensuring they are neat and orderly, expired medications are properly disposed of, and narcotics are counted per policy and regulations;
- Support the nursing scheduler and RN supervisor in the scheduling function;
- Assign duties to CNAs and take an active role in supervising, educating and helping them to develop.
Our eligible LPN charge nurses enjoy many benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan assistance
- Flex spending account
- 403(b) retirement plan
The starting hourly rate for this position depends on experience but typically ranges from $22.50 to $26.08.
1700 Normandie Drive
York, PA 17408
- Current LPN licensure in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- General working knowledge of the senior care industry.
- Proven supervisory and leadership skills.
Albright Care Services is an equal opportunity employer and, in accordance with federal and state law, operates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity or expression, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.