- You will become a precious part of our Engineering team and with your experience, you will contribute significantly to the further success of Alasco.
- You take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of our platform.
- You will be responsible for building tools, components, and DevOps processes to empower our product teams to build, test, deploy and monitor their app.
- You will contribute to the creation of better metrics, SLOs, dashboards, and tools to help our product teams make data-driven decisions.
- You will create tools to improve the overall performance, reliability, and observability of the technical platform of Alasco.
- You find the right spot between performance, security, and simplicity.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a comparable field and have continuously expanded your knowledge, especially in Backend Engineering with Python.
- You bring several years of work experience as DevOps/Platform Engineer and are more than ready for a new challenge to prove your skills.
- You have a track record of working in an agile setup using CI/CD pipelines and enabling product teams with better DevOps processes.
- You have experience with infrastructure-as-code technologies such as AWS CDK or Troposphere.
- Cloud Computing, Containerisation, Chaos Engineering, and SLOs draw a smile on your face.
- You constantly develop yourself personally and professionally, like to experiment, and are outstandingly proactive.
- Nice to have: Experience in a fast-scaling SaaS environment.
- We are driven by our purpose that we upgrade people, processes and profit with software.
- We all contribute to Alasco’s big goal: bringing the construction and real estate industry up to par with leading digital industries.
- We are your professional home where you can develop to your full potential. We support you with your personal development budget and individual initiatives for further training measures and conferences.
- We live a culture of trust and personal responsibility. Every idea and every opinion is welcome.
- And of course, fun is not to be missed! We love to spend time together at numerous remote and on-site events.
Make sure to visit our TechBlog for further insights.