Regional dedicated lanes
Semi truck Class A CDL clean liscense
-with hazmat endorsement or able to get within 6 months, will be reimbursed within 1 month
Will travel in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and or Ohio. You have the option to go out further if you would like.
Comply with all contractor rules and regulations
no recreational drug use.
knowledge of basic tools and proper communication is a must.
You will be home weekly if you stay in lanes stated above if you live in those states.
No touch freight, Refer position
all detention time paid to you
MUST BE A TEAM " NO EXCEPTIONS"
Must be able to pass comprehensive drug screen
You will receive 1000 monthly bonus if you complete 14 trips in a month with no regulatory issues
you will receive 1000 yearly bonus upon your anniversary.
We are a no forced dispatch companyJob Requirements
- Operating a truck and trailer or tractor-trailer truck
- Operating a tractor-trailer truck
- Perform post-trip truck inspection
- Completing driver log and truck performance forms
- Operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Perform inspections on truck/trailers
- Transporting goods using a tractor-trailer truck
- Driving a truck or tractor-trailer combination
- Complete daily required truck inspection
- Deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck
- Operate assigned truck/trailers to transport materials
- Performing daily truck inspection sheet
- Perform daily pre-trip inspections of delivery truck and keep daily driver's log
- Pressure up tank on truck
- Maintain truck per company standards