Why Work Here?“Company expanding into new territories. Outstanding Benefits! Family Work Environment. Named 24th Happiest Places to Work" - Forbes Magazine (DUE TO COVID-19 IN EFFORT TO EMBRACE SOCIAL DISTANCING THE COMPANY OVERVIEW WI LL BE CONDUCTED ONLINE VIA ZOOM) AIL-AO Globe is seeking a few good Benefits Representatives for one of the largest supplemental benefits companies in the nation for over 68+ years! We have 24 back to back record-breaking months and counting! AIL-AO Globe is always growing and continues to expand our territories. We are in immediate need of dedicated Benefits Representatives that are coachable and looking for growth opportunities with a career path into management. Details: As a Benefits Sales Representative, you will serve as an integral part of the client services team . You will have the opportunity to work with multiple clients with available leads in a niche market. Assist with communications on behalf of the company, manage the direct needs of our members through a needs-based analysis program designed to simplify the process, as well as complete the necessary paperwork. As a Benefits Sales Representative, you will be assigned to a territory manager that will ensure your success, and give you hands-on one on one training.You will also have the choice to participate in a career track to management within 60-90 days of tenure. A training program that promotes from within, designed to give you the full control of a successful career path with the company from day one.Our company prides itself on our support staff and we are willing to train highly motivated candidates for future management opportunities.
- Benefits . (after 90 days)
- Paid weekly. ($75,000 - $110,000 1st year average)
- High School Diploma or equivalent. (some college preferred)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Honesty and transparency with the company and clients at all times.
- Outgoing, fun & energetic with an upbeat personality.
- Accountability and coachability.
- Time management skills.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Inbound and outbound calling.
- Setting appointments.
- Performing presentations to members of unions that request our programs.
- Completing necessary paperwork.
- Quality control.
- Leadership development.
- Work exclusively with union members and their sponsors by appointments only from the comfort of your home.
No experience necessary. We will train you on everything you need to know to be successful!