Learning Analyst - Remote
Our client is a software powerhouse in Alpharetta who focuses on building innovative workforce solutions for companies around the globe.
They are seeking a remote Learning Analyst to optimize business results for learning and development programs across the enterprise.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Supporting learning and development programs through data analysis and documentation
- Generating reports as needed based on collected and processed data
- Identifying performance trends within accurate and relevant data
- Working with internal groups to respond to findings and audit requests
- Coordinating mandatory training updates and escalations
- Communicating with all stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Partnering with learning and contingent labor teams to translate data
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of experience in an analyst role
- Experience working in a multi-site environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Keywords: Analyst, Data Analysis, Reporting, Learning, Development