Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
- Build Relationships and Communicate Strategies and Policies of AdventHealth Medical Group by delivering timely communications on company strategies, policies, and rationale for decisions.
- Collaborate with Physician Leaders to develop and implement strategic growth plans. Assists in the creation and implementation of Action Plans developed in collaboration with Providers in their Practice Operations Council.
- Analyze financial and revenue cycle reports to provide physicians and advanced practitioners with understanding of key practice data. Director is accountable for the overall financial performance of the practices they oversee.
- Actively coach and mentor Office Managers and Staff in order to achieve optimal engagement
- Enliven patient experience by collaborating with practices on key indicators that drive high patient satisfaction
- Responsible for achieving overall results for each of their practices (Employee engagement, Physician engagement, patient experience, financial performance, market growth)
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare or related field
- 5 years of healthcare management experience
- Knowledge of medical technology and terminology
- Experience in finance and accounting skills with regards to the oversight of a departmental budget.
- Data analysis and critical thinking
The Director of Practice Operations is responsible for the overall operational success of his/her assigned medical practices. Provides strategic leadership and direction utilizing the tools that have been provided, including the coordination of all practice activities except those directly involving professional medical judgment. Works in collaboration with AdventHealth Medical Group (AHMG) corporate support departments to meet the needs of the assigned practices and maintain efficient operations. Position requires a high degree of independence, initiative, judgment, and follow-through on a wide range of sensitive and complex issues.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.