Job Number: 491563
Entry Level - Accounting/Finance/Business
Advanced Resources is currently partnered with a valued client located in close vicinity to Gurnee, IL. Advanced Resources client is currently in search for an Entry Level College Graduate with a Degree focused in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or Economics
- Accurately key and reconcile Cash Receipts daily; perform Cash Applications
- Process receivers, debit and credit memos as needed using GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Practices)
- Research and resolve Open Order Errors as well as missing receivers
- Monitor Open Orders for timely processing
- Research vendor statements, discrepancies, inquiries; document resolution and/or process invoice adjustments
- Maintain files with customer/vendor documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Business Administration or Economics
- 0-2 years of experience (internship OK).
- Experience with an Accounting/ERP System. (ie. Peachtree/Sage or QuickBooks or SAP or Dynamics)
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing® Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
It is Advanced Resources practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.