Human Resources Generalist / Corporate Recruiter
Our client, an international industry leader with operations in the Triad (central NC) has an immediate need for a Human Resources Generalist / Corporate Recruiter to join their exceptional and innovative team! This position will support the Company's vision and strategic direction and will be responsible for talent acquisition, onboarding, and overseeing the internship and management trainee programs.
· Manage full life cycle of recruitment efforts to attract top talent and enhance retention and succession planning.
· Coordinate with hiring managers to fully understand their expectations of the open position while ensuring candidates presented reflect those expectations.
· Oversee new hire orientation, onboarding efforts to ensure an effective and accurate introduction to the company and the employee's new role.
· Champion diversity, equity and inclusion efforts into the talent acquisition process.
· Strategize on ways to enhance employer brand awareness and recruitment campaigns to attract top talent.
· Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and legal responsibilities.
· BA / BS degree in Business, Human Resources, or related area.
· SHRM and/or HRCI certification is a plus. Company supports obtaining and renewing certifications.
· 4-6 or more years' of experience working in Human Resources including corporate recruiting.
· Experience in corporate manufacturing environment a plus.
· Strong computer skills including experience with ATS software.
Please attach resume (MSWord if possible) to submission.
All inquiries are highly confidential and go directly to:
Pat Rudy | Advanced Personnel Resources | Greensboro NC