At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit [ Link Removed ] or follow us on [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
This position is responsible for overseeing all sales efforts of the Company’s in a specified region. The incumbent uses technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to assist Sales Representatives in influencing customers and assisting them in buying the products and services to meet their needs, resulting in revenue generation for the Company. The position requires mentoring, training, and managing a team (or several teams) of Sales Representatives focusing on all disciplines offered within the District. In addition, this position is responsible for market penetration and development, for the maintenance of positive customer relations, for achievement of the District’s annual booking plan, and for strategic planning to meet the District’s long range goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all Sales Representatives, ensure that they clearly understand their sales objectives, monitor, and report results. Support each team member’s sales efforts to achieve maximum results.
- Review individual Sales Plans/set individual Sales Targets for all Sales Representatives.
- Establish a yearly Sales Bookings Budget, and manage through the monthly Forecasting/update process.
- Manage the Bookings pipeline for each discipline within the District to insure an adequate revenue stream to meet expectations.
- Possess exceptional communication and organizational skills in order to effectively manage a large, diverse team and interact effectively within a team of senior managers.
- Create marketing initiatives related to sales activities, including the development of sales and business plans designed to expand the pipeline for each discipline.
- Review proposals for customers with Sales Representatives in order to maximize profitability.
- Partner with internal departments to communicate customer needs and resolve customer disputes.
- Responsible to grow the service business by providing solutions to existing as well as new client base.
- Ride with Sales Representatives on joint sales calls to be able to mentor/coach in order to grow each to his/her fullest potential.
- Understand, disseminate, and enforce company policies and procedures across the full organization as needed.
- Review and approval of Sales commissions