ActiveProspect is the SaaS platform on a mission to make consent-based marketing the most scalable, efficient, and safest method for customer acquisition.
Our comprehensive product suite empowers companies across industries to take real-time action on their leads, protect themselves from litigation by documenting proof of consent, and save money by providing new levels of data insights and control.
As a Frontend Engineer at ActiveProspect, you'll play a vital role in the ongoing design and development of the LeadConduit web app. We're a small team where every developer has a say in the direction of our products, company, and culture. You will help us decide what we build and how we build it. We're looking for the kind of engineer who notices every detail but doesn't lose sight of the big picture.
Core Job Functions
- Migrate legacy AngularJS code to Vue.js
- Ship clean, well-tested code to production on a regular basis
- Perform code reviews and mentor junior engineers
- Participate in planning to iterate and continuously improve the product
Our Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with one or more front-end testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Cypress)
- Familiarity with responsive design and implementation
- Familiarity with AngularJS
- Communicates clearly with technical and non-technical colleagues
Benefits and Perks
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid attendance to one tech conference of your choosing per year
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
- Company subsidized health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Remote employment