Client in the Lake Mary area is looking for a Quality Engineer II to fill a long term contract opportunity. This person should have a BS Degree in Engineering and at least 5 years of experience with the skills and knowledge listed below.
This is a great opportunity to come grow with an established employer in the energy industry. If you are local to the area that is ideal, but out of town candidates who are willing to come to Lake Mary will be considered also.
- Engineering packages or skid fabrication – such as oil skids for lune and thrust bearing, pump skids control skids
- Pipe fabrication and pipe welding – including pipe supports
- Familiarization with ASME code (B31.1 and B31.3)
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time, including internationally
- Manage third party inspectors
- Review Supplier documentation such as welding documents, NDE and other test documents