- Receive, stock, issue parts in bulk area and/or by operating automated carousel.
- Verify items quantity and condition.
- Maintain accurate inventory records by utilizing bar codes and computerized inventory systems.
- Prepare, package and ship products/parts per specified procedures.
- Pick up and deliver items, internal and external to facility.
- Cycle count inventory items.
- Perform stock transaction via computerized inventory system.
- Position demands constant standing, frequent lifting of up to 25 pounds and occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Requires valid driver's license.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Read and comprehend simple oral and written instructions.
- Knowledge of computers and basic data entry skills.
- HS diploma or GED required.