The IT Support Specialist is responsible for maintaining a variety of infrastructure and software components to support both the internal workforce and hosted software services. Organization and time management, ability to research troubleshoot and document solutions and procedures, and communicate effectively are critical. The position will require maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data in a highly regulated environment of varied solutions as well as working with software developers and support staff to assist in design and troubleshooting. This person will ideally have extensive DevOps experience along with AWS, Docker, and / or Kubernetes.
- DevOps and solutions research working closely with product development team.
- Administer Amazon Web Services (AWS) resources including EC2, S3, and ECS.
- SQL Database performance and security administration.
- Administer mobile physical workstations in a Windows Active Directory domain.
- Maintain and troubleshoot network infrastructure including Cisco, SonicWALL and related equipment.
- Follow and maintain standard deployment, troubleshooting and related documentation.
- Collecting and preparing audit exhibits.
- Basic facilities management.
- Provides frontline helpdesk support for telephone, email, and web requests.
- After hours and weekend work required when necessary.
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Technical certifications in related field.
- Demonstrable experience administering Microsoft SQL Server database engine with an emphasis on performance analysis and tuning.
- Experience with AWS, Cloud Practitioner or equivalent certification preferred.
- Windows administration including Office 365.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Security certification a plus.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is lawfully eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas.
Accutech Systems Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.