Accutech’s product development team values autonomy, initiative, and collaboration between product managers, quality assurance specialists, and other stakeholders. The Senior Software Developer is a leadership position within the Development team that works with the Lead Architect and the product team to ensure high-quality, easily maintainable code and architecture. Working on a Scrum team, the Senior Software Developer has input into the entire software development lifecycle, from requirement assessment, creating test cases, and designing major features to investigating production bugs and completing fixes. Additionally, this position requires attention to professional development and the ability to mentor other developers earlier in their career and enable them to succeed at a high level.
Work from anywhere or partial work from home situation possible. Must attend daily scrum, weekly backlog refinement, and other departmental meetings. Accutech will provide laptop and all other technology required.
- Analyzing user stories created by Product Management working with the Quality Assurance to clarify requirements and test cases
- Completing feature designs for major new features
- Designing and building major and minor features, as well as bug fixes
- Creating and maintaining unit and integration testing
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation as well as documentation of software functionality
- Engaging with the Lead Architect to implement code and architecture standards across Accutech products
- Mentoring developers early-career developers on the team
- Maintaining personal?skill set related to software engineering necessary to perform in the ASC technical environment
- Analyzing escalated client technical issues and identifying solutions.?
- Software testing and quality assurance as needed
- Supporting project plans and project management
- Maintaining standards of compliance
- Maintaining general knowledge of ASC’s products and services
Education and Experience Requirements
- Ten or more years of software development experience
- Experience with .Net. .Net Core, and C#
- Experience with RDBMSs, generating queries, and troubleshooting data issues
- Experience with MS SQL Server a plus
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Experience with REST APIs a plus
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field a plus
Skills & Personality Traits
- Excellent written and communication skills, whether communicating with technical or non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment across IT, business units and partners to interpret and respond to the needs to stakeholders
- Proven focus on professional development and awareness of upcoming technologies, common frameworks and tools, etc.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and be adaptable to change priorities quickly
- Clear understanding of object-oriented programing and the ability to write easily maintainable code
- Excellent attention to details, as well as analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Maintains a positive attitude and professional demeanor
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is lawfully eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas.
Accutech Systems Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.