Our team is growing and expanding! If you want an exciting job with an innovative retail and e-commerce company. As a Customer Service Manager, you'll lead a team of Customer Service Representatives focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience. You'll be on the front lines, representing the brand by responding to customer needs and providing A+ customer support across all channels. You'll be accountable for providing leadership, workflow, and personnel management, with a goal towards "Best in Class" achievement of customer service.
Who You Are
• A natural people person who's committed to delivering an amazing customer experience and going above and beyond to build long-term customer loyalty.
• A team cheerleader with a positive, "no task is too small" attitude. Equally comfortable leading big-picture strategic initiatives or rolling up your sleeves and working alongside the team to get the job done.
• A self-starter who is always thinking critically, solving problems and improving performance, never settling for the status quo.
• A clear, effective and empathetic verbal and written communicator
• A master executor who is highly organized, process-driven and results-oriented.
• Highly analytical, comfortable with data and adept at identifying root causes, and implementing process improvements.
• Calm under pressure, thriving within a complex fast-paced, and continually evolving environment
What You'll Do
• Represent the voice of the customer and energize our organization to support them. Be a role model to the team, delivering guidance and expertise, on exceptional customer service. Hire, train, onboard, and coach team to ensure customers feel valued and understood.
• Establish productivity and quality standards, and associated KPI's. Assign tasks and projects to CSRs and monitor progress and work quality, evaluating performance and attainment of key metrics. Lead root-cause analysis with corrective actions for KPI misses.
• Be the point person for all escalated customer matters. Provide remediation and service recovery with a focus on identifying root causes and spearheading appropriate process improvements.
• Work cross functionally to continually improve each customer's unique buying journey.
• Create and roll out customer service processes, policies, procedures and best practices to drive continuous improvement and operational excellence.
• Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Manage Returns Authorizations Process
• Manage scheduling with 3rd party delivery and installation vendors
• Work nights and weekends as necessary to support business needs and seasonal fluctuations.
• 4-6 years' experience as a Customer Service Manager, Call Center Manager, Retail Manager, or Assistant Manager
• Excellent computer skills, adept in CRM systems, customer service software, Microsoft Office, Google Suite and other productivity apps, including operating multiple applications simultaneously
• Bachelor's degree preferred
We believe a kitchen isn't just about appliances; it's about everything that makes a home - it's about gathering with your family and friends, serving a homemade meal to your kids, and setting the tone for the rest of your home.
We wanted to create a store that reflects this. We knew we couldn't stop at just products. So, DA inspires you when you evaluate your options - and shows you what it takes to make your dreams a reality.
DA is the place where you can find it all. It's the place to go when you need design ideas, product reviews, a great selection of appliances, or just a cup of coffee and friendly conversation when you are strolling through the town.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Our Customer Service team is currently working a hybrid schedule of on-site and remote. As conditions permit, the team will return to working out of our Bedminster, NJ showroom.
- Customer Service: 4 years (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place