Classification: Medical Billing Specialist
Compensation: $16.00 to $19.00 hourly
If you want a career as a Medical Billing Specialist, a growing company is looking for candidates who are motivated, and have strong technical skills and attention to detail. This terrific long-term temporary Medical Billing Specialist opportunity is based in Barrie, Ontario. If you are an efficient individual interested in the field of healthcare, have experience with OHIP Billing please contact us for more information.
- Send notice of money owed to insurance companies and patients
- Manage elements of specific patient accounts, such as billing and reimbursement
- Focus on data quality and uniformity via close collaboration with other factionsJob Requirements- Proven knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prefer 2 years experience in medical billing or within the revenue cycle
- Strong familiarity with Coding Invoices
- Coding experience
- Proven knowledge of Insurance Billing
- HealthCare Billing experience highly desired
- Practical knowledge of Remittance
- Foundational knowledge in Billing System
- Solid understanding of billing
- Well-founded grasp of Medical Insurance Billing
- General familiarity with Remittance
- Previous experience working with an electronic medical system required
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.