One of the largest energy infrastructure companies in North America. The company specializes in owning and controlling oil and gas pipelines and terminals. The company's pipelines transports natural gas, refined petroleum products, crude oil, carbon dioxide and more.
Best ideal candidate: Mechanically inclined, follows direction well, excellent communication, self-starter, on time for work, works well in a fast pace environment.
Manager is needing an individual with a logistics background, knowledge & hands on experience with inventory management, purchasing and computer skills.
Long term contract assignment with potential for extensions.
During the contract portion of the assignment there is no (PT O) paid time off (this includes no holiday or vacation pay). Contractors can request for time off and can take time off but please understand it’s not paid time off. If this is not a good fit, please do not apply .
401k non matching
Minimal essential health coverage, paid in full by the agency
$15 - $16 per hour
M - F work schedule
Must pass drug screen
Must pass criminal background check
Must have valid drivers licenseJob Requirements
- Execute Purchase Agreements and Bills of Sale.
- Ensure proper documentation of inbound and outbound materials in support of customer requirements
- Assist buyers and vendors with material order issues
- Understand accounting practices related to inventory and surplus sales transactions.
- Learn and apply investment recovery practices and approaches with supervision
- Apply standards and processes consistently with supervision.
- Perform duties with strict adherence to Warehouse Policies and procedures.
- Monitor inventory levels, ensure appropriate levels are maintained by tracking return rates and conduct physical audits.
- Assist Operations and Maintenance in identifying surplus and obsolete inventory.
- Work on inventory requirements associated with acquisition integration and divestures.
- Work with field personnel on a routine basis to set and track minimum and maximum inventory levels.
- Perform analysis of inventory mix, production demand and interface regarding levels of inventory.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Assist with logistics coordination to transport materials.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and ability to run multiple inventory system processes
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of ordered materials for delivered to staging warehouse.
- Resolve any material discrepancies, shortages or damages.
- Stage project materials and prepare materials for shipment (shrink wrapping, banding, boxing, labeling).
- Familiar with Maximo Maintenance or any Maintenance Data Base
- Coordinate loading out of project materials with construction contractors, freight carriers and/or Project Support.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to identify process flow efficiencies and develop standardized procedures.
- Operate forklifts, vehicles, and equipment.
· Operate under safety, environmental and ethical guidelines.
· Perform all duties with strict adherence to Company’s Corporate Policy.
· Provide customer service to Maintenance, operations and engineering teams.