Our Tech Department is the heart of ABOUT YOU driven by the passion to develop the best infrastructure & applications. Our Finance Tech Team ensures the technical workflow between the Finance Team and our internal Tech Teams by handling up to 1 million transactions every day!
With your deep knowledge in C/AL development you will improve our existing Dynamics NAV application and make sure that our APIs run fast and smoothly. Join us as a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer and contribute to one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Europe!
Upcoming challenges for the team that you can contribute to:
- Replace Soap with RESTful services for external consumers
- Foster Test Driven Development in the team
- Implementation of a new, on premise, AI driven OCR solution
What you will do
- Develop new features for our EDI interfaces, API Endpoints, and Stakeholders in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Maintain, and help improve, our existing NAV application
- Help configure and improve our OCR solution in NAV
- Provide support for our existing Navision 2018 system by troubleshooting user issues
- Draft technical and architectural solutions together with the Tech and Product Lead
- Propose both technical and business process improvements
- Improve the company’s Sales, Finance and Supply Chain business processes
- Have a direct impact on team processes by regular agile retrospectives
Who you are
- You are experienced in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (min. version 2015) in Finance, Sales and Supply Chain
- You are proficient in C/AL programming (2 – 3 years for Intermediate role | 5 years + for Senior role), have an understanding of its impact on MSSQL, and are motivated by continuous improvement and learning.
- You have touched DevOps topics with Docker
- You write well-structured, efficient and maintainable code and actively keep the quality of the code base in check
- You have experience with building EDI interfaces and the administration of interfaces
- You have worked with OCR solutions in the NAV environment (e.g. Continia)
- You have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have very good written and spoken English skills, German is beneficial
Nice to have:
- Experience in EDIs, ideally ANVEO
- Understanding of REST/SOAP interfaces
YOU ARE THE CORE OF ABOUT YOU.
We take responsibility for creating an inclusive and exceptional environment where all genders, nationalities and ethnicities feel welcomed and accepted exactly as they are. We believe that a diverse workforce essentially contributes to the ABOUT YOU culture. In order to maintain talent and diversity, we emphasize the care for physical health, mental health and overall well-being. Our values and work ethics essentially contribute to our brand mission: empower acceptance and shape an inclusive, fair and circular fashion culture.
We are looking forward to receiving your application – preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents.