Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Installation Products provide customers with engineered installation and safety solutions, which are easier to design, install and maintain - providing sustainable and superior performance for continuous operation throughout their life span.
The Quality team is dedicated to implementing a culture and practice of excellence throughout the entire value chain of the organization, to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability in a sustainable way.
The role reports to Quality Manager and is located in Byhalia, Mississippi. As a Customer Quality Liaison, responsible to create, implements, and monitors all customer service operations for the ELIP distribution network working with internal and external customers to achieve distribution business objectives.
- Manage a team of customer service analysts to ensure clear communication of customer requests, distribution network updates as well as enforce all ABB contract and operational policies
- Establishes key performance indicators and targets for the team.
- Provide oversight and support to ensure these targets are achieved.
- Ensures DC order processing policies and ABB contract terms are followed consistently.
- Baseline and evaluate customer service processes to find areas for continuous improvement in resources, tools, and processes that increases quality and productivity.
- Coordinates the resolution of customer issues related to product deliveries, shipping errors, return material authorizations, customer credit, and shipping priorities.
- Work with distribution center operations teams to provide internal and external customers updates on order status and operational calendars.
- Coordinate with distribution planning team in managing orders to minimize backlog and maintain a consistent flow of customer orders through the distribution model.
- Recommends appropriate solution for special customer requests, and coordinates with related teams to ensure the complete handling of the request
- Establishes regular reports and statistics of the customer support process.
- Reviews and analyzes performance against standards and prepares improvement plans.
- Ensures that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaches, motivates, and develops direct and indirect subordinates.
- Drives and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, communications or equivalent professional experience.
- 5 years of experience leading Customer Service or Customer facing teams.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Requires strong managerial skills and ability to interpret internal and external customer concerns and manage them to resolution.
- Requires strong communication skills and ability to negotiate and influence customers regarding escalations, delivery terms, changes in customer request dates, and business policy enforcement.
- Position requires the ability to travel an occasion when necessary, less than 10% of the time.
- 10 years of experience leading Customer Service or Customer facing teams preferred.
- Master’s degree in Business or Communications preferred.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website [ Link Removed ] .
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
[ Link Removed ]
[ Link Removed ] . [ Link Removed ]
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at [ Phone number blocked ] .
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at [ Phone number blocked ] or by sending an email to [ Link Removed ] . Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.