Membership Representative I – The Auto Club Group
The Auto Club Group is seeking prospective Member Representative I’s who can promote ACG product and services, promote customer satisfaction, and participate in office events to help generate revenue by improving member awareness of products. You will be challenged to drive new business with competitive products and help retain The Auto Club Groups 60+ million members.
Provide support services to members including greeting, servicing and selling travel and membership products (car, hotel, basic tour packages, etc.), generating leads, updating members on travel and insurance specials and providing travel information including triptiks, tour books, maps, etc.
Respond to customer inquiries and refers to senior staff or agent when appropriate.
Provide cashiering services to members including taking insurance payments (installment, lapse or reinstatement), travel and membership payments, sale of tickets and travel money products, processing remittance/depository transfers and balancing cash drawer.
Receive and resolves member/customer complaints and seeks assistance from management in complaint resolution when appropriate.
Provide administrative support to the travel and/or insurance sales staff during peak periods.
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as a Member Representative I can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.
Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for the Auto Club Group. Benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement
We’re looking for candidates who:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of Customer Service, Club, Travel and Payment Processing training within 6 months of hire
- Working in a customer focused environment
- Providing customer focused service and timely solutions to problems
- Word software application
- Taking personal responsibility in seeking solutions to problems
- Multi-tasking and appropriately prioritizing tasks to ensure meeting office customer service goals
- Basic mathematical calculations to accurately perform monetary transactions
- Communicate effectively (verbal and written) with others in a work environment
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Exceed member expectations relating to professionalism of demeanor, efficient and effective customer service (on phone or in person) and maintenance of workstation and office facility
- Work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced customer service environment
- Work irregular hours including holidays and weekends (may include community events)
- Promoting the sales of insurance, travel, club and membership products and services
- Office cash procedures as they relate to membership, travel and insurance payments; on-line cash register operating procedures and payments for Auto Club Group (ACG) products and PPS. Balancing and daily remittance procedures.
- Technology related to travel (e.g. Focal Point, View Point, ITT, AXIS, etc.), insurance sales (i.e. POS, IMS, IPM) and membership systems
- Excel software application
- Conduct outbound promotional calls for insurance and/or travel
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority. We do what’s right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services. And we value our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
The Auto Club Group helps AAA Members enjoy life’s journey with peace of mind by providing innovative solutions, advocacy and membership benefits wherever and whenever they need them. We currently conduct business in 13 states in the upper Midwest and the Southeast.
The Auto Club Group has established four long-term enterprise goals:
Long-term, sustainable, profitable growth
AAA Membership growth and renewal
Become the “flagship club” of the AAA Federation
The above statements describe the principle and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfil these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.