Customer Service for Event Marketing Firm - Training Provided
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES NEEDED FOR EVENT MARKETING FIRM
Are you ready to get your career started, or perhaps just ready for a career change?
We are continuing to expand due to our client's huge demands. We represent major clients in the Consumer Products industry, allowing us to work with Retail GIANTS. This is not telemarketing or door to door sales. Professionalism and people skills are a must!
We are looking for recent graduates, and MOTIVATED professionals willing to grow with our company to fill some of our Entry-Level positions in:
· Promotional Sales
· Public Relations
· Event Marketing
· Campaign Management
· Customer Service
· Internships Available*
Sounds great, but you don't have any previous marketing experience? No Problem! Due to the rapid expansion of our client portfolio, we have a few immediate openings and will provide complete training for the right professional candidate.
If you think your personality fits our qualifications below, we encourage you to apply:
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Motivated Self-Starter
· Ambitious with Strong Work Ethic
· Ability to work in a High-Energy environment
· Leader with great problem-solving skills
· Willing to learn all aspects of the company
· Confidence in your ability to be successful.
· Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
· Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
· Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
· Superior customer service skills.
· A desire to work
· Self-starter and self-motivated.
· Reliable transportation
· Must be able to pass a background check
[ Link Removed ]
entry level, sales, marketing, leadership, management, business administration, customer relations, communications, public relations, advertising, marketing, sales, promotions, promotional marketing, b2b, b2c, consumer, consumer products, telecommunications, retail, event planning, customer service, events, sports marketing, sports, training, wireless, outside sales