We are looking for talented individuals to join our software development & architecture team. Our software development & architecture team is responsible for building the best marketing? platform for in-car searches and display types – by combining the assets of existing car UI with state-of-the-art usability. As part of the team, you will take over the main responsibility for the development of the backend that powers the web portal where marketing professionals can create and manage campaigns that will impact the driving experience of millions of people. We are driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent.
We are committed to help team members to grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager / Mentor, and team. You will be seated at the table making critical decisions that will influence not only your team, but the overall achievement of 4.screen’s vision.
This is a full-time permanent positon that requieres on-site presence in our Munich office from time to time. Ideally, you would be happy to relocate to Munich or work remotly from somewhere in Germany with the ability to travel to Munich on a regular basis.
What to expect?
As a Cloud Engineer you will help us grow the 4.screen marketplace:
- Design, implement, and operate our most critical and scalable services
- Advocate for and apply best practices when it comes to availability, scalability, operational excellence and security
- Participate in technical architecture discussions from the early exploration of ideas to deciding on a concrete path forward
- Share what you have learned about crafting outstanding user experiences with your team mates, so we can all grow faster
- Demonstrate best practices in your code, and uphold them in your code reviews
- Work closely with Business to understand requirements and advise on technical trade-offs
- …have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivlent experience
- ...5+ years of software development experience coding with Java
- …have a thorough understanding of Spring Boot and its core principles
- ...have experience with Kubernetes, Docker and microservice architectures
- ...have experience implementing REST APIs and highly-scalable systems
- …are naturally curious about the technologies you use and take initiative to dive in, ask questions, and figure things out
- …have a knack for distilling complex, nebulous problems down to their key elements
- …have a mind adventurous enough to have wild ideas, but pragmatic enough to know when to pursue them
- …speak English (and ideally German) fluently
…are visionary, disruptive, pioneering, young and constantly strive to enhance our employees. We love creativity, pragmatic problem solving and never stop having fun at work - preferably on our office’s rooftop terrace in the heart of Munich. 4.screen is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Difference makes us better.
Please be aware that due to the size of our company we can currently not support relocation or visa proceedings. However, if you are happy to organise your relocation to Germany and your visa (of course we will fill out the necessary employer documents) by yourself, we'd be delighted to hear from you.