We are looking for talented individuals to join our software development & architecture team. Our software development & architecture team is responsible for building the best marketing platform for in-car searches and display types – by combining the assets of existing car UI with state-of-the-art usability. As part of the team, you will take over the main responsibility for the development of the web portal where marketing professionals can create and manage campaigns that will impact the driving experience of millions of people. We are driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent.
We are committed to help team members to grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager / Mentor, and team. You will be seated at the table making critical decisions that will influence not only your team, but the overall achievement of 4.screen’s vision.
What to expect?
As a Senior Frontend Software Engineer you will help us grow the 4.screen marketplace:
- Build awesome web experiences using React.js
- Play a substantial role in shaping our front end culture
- Have technical ownership of one or more of our products, with the autonomy and trust to make significant technical decisions
- Teach & mentor junior developers
- Be a subject matter expert on our business logic, architecture, and the core tech in our stack
- Share what you have learned about crafting outstanding user experiences with your teammates, so we can all grow faster
- Work closely with Business to understand requirements and advise on technical trade-offs
- …have a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- …have at least 3 years of experience in agile software development
- …have a thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- …have experience working with RESTful APIs
- …have strong CSS skills with experience building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices using modern CSS3 techniques
- …have the ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them
- …take pride in creating powerful experiences that are simple and intuitive for users
- …have a knack for distilling complex, nebulous problems down to their key elements
- …speak English (and ideally German) fluently
…are visionary, disruptive, pioneering, young and constantly strive to enhance our employees. We love creativity, pragmatic problem solving and never stop having fun at work - preferably on our office’s rooftop terrace in the heart of Munich. 4.screen is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Difference makes us better.