100x is the result of the phenomenal success of BitMEX, the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
The BitMEX trading platform represents the cornerstone of 100x. As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD per day.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem of 100x Group companies, through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
As a Senior React Engineer at 100x Group, you are an engineer with experience in design and implementation of fast, real-time web applications. The BitMEX platform is written with React.JS and carefully tuned for performance. If you're right for this role, you should understand how common JITs work, have an interest in new technology, have significant professional experience with React and a passion to grow as an engineer on this platform.
We develop with the latest tools with a strongly-typed development environment targeting modern browsers only. Forget everything you know about IE.
- Development of the BitMEX Web Frontend and React Native components
- New feature design and implementation, bug fixing, and performance tuning
- Working closely with the API and Engine teams to integrate new features and unique consumer-facing products
- Mentoring other engineers on coding practices, design philosophies, and engineering craft
- Exploring and evaluating new stack components and architecture ideas as necessary
- Regularly reviewing code
- Intimate experience with JS and JS performance characteristics
- Experience with NodeJS, React, and Flux architecture
- Experience with Jest, Flow, Webpack, Make, and Sass a plus
- Experience making complex, data-driven products accessible to consumers
- Ability to simultaneously develop several products and concepts in development
- Familiarity with current UX trends and curiosity for new UX concepts (conversational UI, etc)
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred